What I Do
An Exemplary End Result
AD Elevator is Providing safety is not just what the company believes in, but it is also something that it practices. As it deals with the lives of people, their safety is the company’s topmost priority. The company also strives to achieve best-in-class quality of all products through a systematic approach that emphasizes on quality at every stage of product development through manufacturing.
The company’s service and maintenance keeps the elevator in minimum down-time & provide best return of the price you pay. 24 x 7 maintenance service and 100 % technical support is guaranteed to customers. As the designer and manufacturer of the elevator, it knows the original operating specifications with the help of the technical drawings, produced material, and the installation manual. The company is there to tell the customer when to call for maintenance and get their elevators repaired.
- Flexible and reasonable maintenance contract to ensure safe & smooth operation with less operating expenses.
- Highly experienced Installation experts, Engineers and Maintenance Specialists for new elevators.
- Assurance of availability and quality of all the parts manufactured by the company.
The company provides complete elevator kit and other parts to customers where in they get all the necessary material, based on their requirements. Customer can do the installation on his own.
Some of the key features of this business are :
- High quality material
- Valuable clients
- Free technical service available on request
- Competitive pricing
- Highly reliable parts
Modernization has made the elevator safer, more efficient and more attractive, as a result of which the building gets a modern image. The passenger’s experience improves through reduced waiting time, better comfort and improved reliability which indirectly helps in making their life much easier and less difficult. Elevators play a great role in the functioning of the multi-story buildings. Elevators are like any other type of equipment. They eventually wear out. After 20 years, an elevator would have carried thousands of passengers and traveled thousands of vertical miles. There are more than 50000 elevators in India with single and two-speed motors. If these elevators are converted to VF drives then a large amount of power can be saved. To keep the elevator performing in a perfect manner the major components of the system must be replaced and updated from time to time.
- Aimed at eliminating the need for replacement of lifts and reducing cost.
- Facility to modernize all types of lifts.
- Solutions for implementing the Disability Discrimination Act 2007.
- Highest levels of performance, reliability, and safety to be achieved.
- Modernize lifts depending on the requirements.
- Packages to fully replace the existing lifts with the latest developed lifts.
- Ensuring that the latest Safety Regulations and Codes are adhered to and the lift users are as safe as possible.
MACHINE ROOM LESS LIFT
- Minimal Headroom.
- Low Running Cost.
- Excellent Ride Quality.
- Low Noise Levels.
- High Duty Cycles.